Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's complicated

I'm a little bit complicated. So I'll try to sum myself up for anyone who reads this blog and doesn't personally know me:

- I like guns, I want all of them, and believe the ownership of such is a right. I also think there are some people who shouldn't have them. I also realize that disarming the legally abiding populace only results in people who are easier to victimize.

- I don't care if two dudes get married, or two women, or a man and a woman, or a woman and a Ferris wheel ( http://tinyurl.com/ldxzl5m ). I'm pretty sure the "sanctity of marriage" ended sometime between Frank Sinatra's third wife and Britney Spears 55 hour Las Vegas marriage.

- I want the Government to spend less of my money and when they spend it, to do so in a fiscally responsible manner.

- I wholeheartedly believe in free access to healthcare for all. Do I have a plan for it? Shit, no. If I had a workable plan for that I wouldn't be putting dick jokes on a free blog, would I?

- It is very likely that I don't care what you think, and never will, but I'll let you prattle on anyway.

- I think religion is far more damaging to humanity than it is helping, but I try not to be an asshole about it. Even Mother Teresa lost her faith  but didn't get all pretentious about it.

- I personally despise people who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

- I demand facts, studies, and verifiable proof.

- I don't think that old men in Washington D.C. have a right to tell anyone what to do with their uterus.

- I once stuck my fingers inside the anus of a pig. On purpose. And the US Navy paid for it. You're welcome.

- I'm socially liberal, fiscally conservative, mentally flexible, and physically attractive.

-That previous line has a bit of an exaggeration in it.

All in all, I have a wide range of opinions and thoughts on a wide range of subjects. Some contradictory, some complimentary, some simply profane. I always enjoy spirited discussion and am willing to change my position if verifiable facts are presented. But if you're stupid, I will let you know. I consider it to be a public service.

2 comments:

  1. Oh haha, I'm liking it already sir. this is a great start. Too bad the links are dead, I had to cut and paste them. But I did cut and paste them and the content spices things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am glad to see you try and summarize yourself because A) I didn't necessarily know all of these things and B) I have some fear of that jumping-off point myself when it comes to a youtube channel or a blog or whatever.

    ReplyDelete